Thursday, April 23, 2009

Song & Skit and Greek Day

There are two huge greek events this weekend: Friday- Song & Skit, and Saturday- Greek Day!

On Friday, all greek organizations are going to perform either a song or skit they have prepared. Fraternities compete against each other and Sororities compete against each other.
There will be judges who decide who gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd, (etc) place. 
My sorority is Delta Tau Sigma and I am extremely excited about our song & skit.
I can't tell you what we are doing because it is top secret until tomorrow haha- sorry! 
What I will tell you is that we are NOT going to be in leotards this year!! (for the record I was not part of that song & skit last year and thankful for it!)
But I will definitely blog about what we did and how it went after Greek Day.

Saturday all the Greeks are going to be on campus competing in different activities such as toilet bowl race, mattress race, tricycle race, three legged race, etc. 
The Greeks are extremely competitive- last year it got so bad that Greek Day was almost cancelled this year. 

Anyway, I will blog about Greek Day after it happens, but it is something that has occupied my mind a lot lately and just wanted to throw it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment