Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Favorite Show

So I have to write a blog on my favorite show- and I already have blogged about it, however I did not mention it was my favorite.

It was a tough decision between Las Tontas No Van Al Cielo and Nuestra Belleza Latina. However I decided that it was Nuestra Belleza Latina. Mostly because it only airs once a week for two hours. Since I am constantly loaded with school work, meetings, etc I am a little behind on my soap- and I am in the "oh f-it mood" and am not going to take the time to watch the ones I have missed. 
This attitude made me realize that I like Nuestra Belleza Latina better since I would NEVER miss a show- or if I did, I would not watch the next one until I have caught up with the one I missed.

I am also trying to convince myself to audition for Nuestra Belleza Latina again if I am not holding a title within the Miss America Organization. Therefore, I need to prepare myself by watching the challenges the other girls have.

So after so much deliberation I have decided that Nuestra Belleza Latina is my favorite show!

No comments:

Post a Comment