Saturday, April 11, 2009

Piston's Game





























20 of the Miss Michigan contestants and Miss Michigan herself went to the Piston's game last night at the Palace.

It was a very fun night. It was the first time that I watched a game from a suite- I must say that view is definitely not the best, but it was nice to share the space with the girls.





























The girls and I were able to promote the Miss America Organization and the Miss Michigan pageant coming up in June.

It was exciting to see people's reactions as we walked by with the crowns on our heads- specially the little girls. This type of events remind me just how much people (specially younger girls) look up to each contestant- I am truly a role model for many young girls and proud of it!





























We all had a good laugh as we broke all stereotypes by getting pizza and pop as our dinner. After getting our food we went to the suite to enjoy the game.
The Piston's had an amazing game last night! They were up by almost 20 points for the majority of the game- and of course, the Piston's Won!

As we watched the game, we had a visit from the Piston's mascot. We took a lot of pictures.





























We all had to leave the suite before the game was over to set up for our autograph session.
We signed signature for I believe a little over an hour- it was fun, but my hand did hurt a little after (but it's something I got to get used to!).

I ended up going home about 11:30pm- it was a long, but fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I really enjoyed my Palace experience when I went for my b-day last year. I love John Mason, the announcer. The food in the suite was good too. You should have took Blue he could have kicked it with the Piston's mascot. What's his name, Horsey???

    ReplyDelete