Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Review of Nuestra Belleza Latina

Now I have to write a review on my favorite show.

This is the third year I am watching Nuestra Belleza Latina and I must say they definitely made the show a lot more interesting this year.

First the show starts with 75 girls then they get eliminated to 40, then 20, then 12, and then one by one. This year however there were 76 girls to start, then 41, etc.

Who was the extra girl? An intruder! Oooo, I know- her role was to play the part as another contestant and then tell the audience all the gossip that is not seen on camera.
She would speak to us all on camera, but as a silhouette. According to the host of the show, the judges did not know who the intruder was, but I have suspicions. 

This new addition added some tension within the girls (of course to add more drama) and it was funny to see them accuse each other of being the "intruder."

Though there are more things I like about the show and some things I dislike, I just wanted to point out that I like the way they added the intruder to the show this year- it was definitely entertaining.

I say "was" because on Sunday the intruder was revealed! So now the 12 girls are free from being spied.

No comments:

Post a Comment