Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finals are getting to me

Today has been quite a day!

I stayed up till around 2am, had to get up at 7:30am to work at 9am, was so tired that I was falling asleep at work, left work early, tried to take a nap but my phone get going off, got up on time to print my paper and go to school.

However, when I went to print my 4-page paper, the last page printed, the third one printed, the second one printed, and then the printer ran out of ink. I just needed the first page!
I got irritated of course, it was almost 1pm and my class is at 2pm (I live 40 minutes away). I thought the process of changing a cartridge was easy, but then my printer wasn't communicating, and I ended up spending 30 minutes trying to print one page!

It was 1:30pm, I was definitely late to class. I decided to send my paper to my professor so he wouldn't think I was late because of the paper (and later on found out I didn't attach the paper!)

I ended up leaving my house in tears all frustrated. 
Side note: It is probably best not to drive when you are this upset- I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, I got to class about 15 minutes late, and printed out the first page finally and turned it in.

I am just really stressed with finals at the moment. 
I hope that my awesome Adv. Writing for TV professor moves our final deadline to next week :D because I have my sisters graduation on Saturday and my aunt from Ecuador is coming that day and we are having a great celebration on Sunday. I have so much to do and hope to be able to relax with the family and enjoy their company.

At the moment, because my day keeps getting better, I realized that I forgot my charger for my laptop. I hope the help desk with lend me one, since I can't borrow anyone elses because they have PC's.

I just need finals to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment