Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finals

I have been trying to figure out what my third blog this week will be on and honestly my mind has been so preoccupied with my final projects that that is the only thing I can think of!

I can't wait until this semester is over! I have to write a 3-paper for World Masterpieces II that is due in a week and haven't started it yet (normally I don't start papers this late, but To the Lighthouse has been a really difficult book to read and understand).
I couldn't figure out what to write about and finally decided on my thesis today (yay!).

I also have an editing project due next week and I am not nearly done *tear*
I have more finals to worry about too and the fact that Greek Day is this weekend does not help!

So wish me luck! (I know I will do well in my classes like always, but at the moment I am overwhelmed with projects/finals)

No comments:

Post a Comment