Monday, February 2, 2009

Never "too old" for Disney

I LOVE Disney movies...
and I really don't understand those who don't, or say that they are "too old" for Disney movies- what? No one is too old for Disney movies!

I should really say Disney and Pixar movies (animated ones).
My favorite movies are Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc., Shrek, and The Emperor's New Groove, and of course, the classics: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Beauty and the Beast.

The Disney/Pixar movies that are coming out lately have adult jokes in them too, which makes them great family movies.

When people meet my family, my family sometimes comes out weird because all we do is quote Disney/Pixar movies- and you do not want to watch us play Disney's Scene it!- it is war.

Disney movies are so funny, memorable, and best of all quotable.

For those Disney lovers out there here are some of my favorite things to quote, and for those of you are "too old" for Disney- you are missing out!

"I want my cookiiees!!"

"cucucuchu! and the pop out of the big ol' blue"

"You're the criminal mastermind! [what?]....you're right, that's giving you WAY too much credit"

"I can still hear her little voice *tear*" "Hey, I can hear her too...how many kids you got in there?"

"I'll find those stairs. I'll whip their butt too. Those stairs won't know which way they're going"

"It runs in my family...at least I think it does...hmm...where are they?"

"They popped out of the snow- LIKE DAISES!"



No comments:

Post a Comment