Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dulce De Tres Leches


I am currently enjoying my last dessert until July (unless I win Miss Michigan- then it will be until forever).

I now have my own personal trainer- Scott from the Field House. 
I never had a personal trainer before, it's kinda exciting.

I am happy to have a motivation to get in shape- though I am not fat, I am not in shape at all.
I get tired by running less than a mile, I never drink water, and definitely do not eat healthy.
The worst part is that I met with Scott on Friday for a 15 assessment and my body has been hurting all day! All I did was as many push ups and sit up in a minute and other simple stuff.
Man am I out of shape!

This is going to change starting Monday.
So, I went home and asked my mom to make my favorite dessert- Dulce De Tres Leches so I could enjoy it before I started being healthy.

Dulce De Tres Leches translates into: Sweet of three milks- sounds weird in English haha

This dessert is SO delicious it is going to be hard to say good-bye.
BUT I want to look all toned-up and healthy for the pageant- so it has to go!




2 comments: