Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boot Camp

In order to get myself in shape faster, I decided I would attend Boot Camp-
For those of you who don't know what that is, it is an activity offered at LTU every Monday and Wednesday were students exercise to the extreme.

I'm not going to lie, I was scared to go- I pictured a person with a whistle yelling at me to run faster and if I messed up telling me to do 10 push-ups.

Thankfully, it wasn't like that.
A woman, Kelly, is in charge of Boot Camp and lets you go at your own pace.
However, if she knows you can do it- she will yell at you.
The type and amount of exercises she demands is not easy either!

At the beginning I was fine, but towards the end of the hour I could barely do half the stuff she asked. I didn't get yelled at for not keeping up either- that was a relief.

Today my whole body is sore, I have no clue how I am going to exercise tomorrow- my body muscles are seriously on strike.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Boot Camp. do you have to sign up for classes? let me know. maybe I'll drag myself to school one day and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope- just show up and you will have to sing a waiver form (so you won't sue them I guess lol)
    It is Mondays and Wednesdays 9-10pm at the Field House.
    You should totally come!
    I am going every Monday- and maybe some Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went freshman year but quickly realized I am way too lazy for all that. Plus I would just laugh at myself all the time for being so awkward.

    ReplyDelete