Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Morning

This is going to be the longest day ever for me-

I had my interview with the judges this morning, I have prep/rehearsal at 3pm, the Miss LTU pageant is at 5pm, and then I have my sorority formal right after!

Right now I am waiting for the pageant to start- I can't wait!

I'm just glad the interview portion is over with- man did this judges ask some hard questions!
Some were easy for me since it related to my platform: High School Drop-out Prevention, but some questions were harder.
The hardest question I got was "so you want to be in advertisement...how would you advertise "Andrea"" 
How would I advertise myself? I have no clue! There are so many positive things I could say about myself, but that question is hard! Hmm...still don't know.

Lucky for me, right when they asked me that question the time was up and I wasn't able to answer it- yay! haha

So that part is over with *phew* I think I did very well.

More updates of the pageant will be in my next blog with the results of tonight!
Good luck to all contestants!

No comments:

Post a Comment