Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Midterms

Midterms- there isn't a "right" time for them to arrive.

Because of midterms I missed the Oscars! Yes- I had to study all night Sunday because my Monday was busy for my midterm on Tuesday. While my mom and dad and everyone else sat down to watch the amazing Oscars, I had to study :(

Because of midterms I didn't go out Friday night. I had to decline an invitation to a party, a birthday party, and a get together with my sister.

Because of midterms I was half awake at work- It was the first time I had to drag myself to work, because I normally enjoy going.

Because of midterms I had to miss a couple of meetings at school.

Because of my midterm today, my hand hurts! I had to answer five short answer questions. 
For a whole hour I did nothing but write.

Since both my sister and boyfriend (an some close friends) do not go to LTU I feel like I am the only one missing out because they are on Spring Break right now. This happens every time. 

I can't wait until midterms are over!

3 comments:

  1. I don't even have midterms! What classes are you taking?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World Masterpieces II...
    I was really trying to avoid it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. midterms are the devil! we should boycott them! that would rock. we could do this big sit in an protest taking midterms. no wait, that wouldn't work for me. I don't have any midterms to protest.

    good luck on World Masterpieces II. I actually liked that class a lot.

    ReplyDelete