Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainn Wilson Talks to Oprah

Recently I saw an interview that Oprah had with Rainn Wilson in her SOUL series.
And guess what? Rainn Wilson is a Bahai!

Rainn Wilson talks about his website SOULpancake.com (which is a GREAT website) as well as gives a beautiful explanation of the Bahai Faith.

I tried to explain the Bahai Faith to some of you because of the fasting I just did, but listening to Rainn Wilson, I realized that I do not do a good job of explaining my faith lol. Its hard to summarize a world religion in a couple of sentences. 
I learned a lot from Rainn Wilson myself.

So if you are still looking for the "truth" or just interested in SOULpancake.com or want to know a little more about the Bahai Faith watch the interview. It is REALLY good- I promise.

Search " Rainn Wilson talks about the Bahai Faith with Oprah Winfrey" in youtube.com


2 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to check out the website. You appear very grounded and you are very happy in your faith. You may not feel you are best in explaining it to others but you do a good enough job. I remember you sent me to the website several years back to find information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks KT!
    I am very happy and feel extremely lucky to feel that I have found the truth. I hope the same for everyone.

    ReplyDelete