Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great Deal!

I will probably blog quite a bit about the Miss Michigan pageant coming up since that has been on my mind ever since I won the Miss Lawrence Tech title- so sorry if this stuff bores you.

I have the Miss Michigan orientation this weekend and I didn't have shoes to go with the outfit I am planning on wearing. So I went to the mall yesterday and I am extremely excited about the great deal I got with the shoes I bought.

I went to Macy's and saw some cute Jessica Simpson shoes- originally $80. I saw that it was marked to $40. That was still expensive for me- but I liked the shoes a lot! Sooo I convinced myself I could afford them lol

I went to the cash register and guess what? They were only $20!! 
I didn't argue the prize of course. 

I still can't believe I got $20 shoes from Macy's.

1 comment:

  1. My kind of shopping. They call me "Bargain Betty". I call it a little step of faith in knowing you deserve it. Hey your worth it and presto only $20.00.

    ReplyDelete